Frequently Asked Questions
How to select text in a raster image at one go, using WiseImage?
Searches in monochrome image for Text Areas and moves the found areas to a new raster image.
The command can be applied to several images at once.
To separateText Areas:
- Start the command from the menu or the toolbar.
- Specify the Maximum Width and Text Height.
- Set the ‘Text Orientation’ direction and ‘Overlapped Text’, and ‘Single Letters’ features to improve the text recognition quality.
- To measure a raster object on the image, click the button and point at the object. The measured value is displayed in the corresponding box.
- Enter a layer name to Layer, where the created image should be placed.
- Specify a color of the created raster layer. Click on a color sample in Layer and select a color from the dialog.
- Click Apply.
Last updated Wed, Jan 7 2015 6:12pm