Frequently Asked Questions
If there is a FATAL ERROR message during use of WiseImage, what a user should check at that point?
Fatal errors can have a variety of causes. They often indicate a corrupt drawing, a program corruption, or a problem with your system configuration.
- Try opening another drawing.
- Uninstall any antivirus or desktop locking programs.
- Update your graphics driver.
- Try logging in under a new Administrator Windows Account.
- If DisplayLink Core software is installed on your system, try uninstalling it.
- Do a full uninstall and reinstall of WiseImage.
- Uninstall and reinstall the .NET Framework.
- Uninstall and reinstall Visual C++.
Last updated Wed, Jan 7 2015 6:12pm