Frequently Asked Questions
What is Automatic Raster-to-Vector conversion in WiseImage?
Automatic Raster-to-Vector conversion:-
- Recognizing raster lines, arcs, circles, polylines, contour objects, hatches;
- Recognizing the type of raster objects, arrows on lines and arc ends;
- Auto defining of raster entities width with assigning the widths of resulting vectors;
- Recognizing raster polylines on colour images;
- Aligning vector segments to the orthogonal direction;
- Recognizing raster symbols on bitonal images and converting them to their vector representations;
- Distribution of vector objects by layer and color.
Last updated Wed, Jan 7 2015 6:12pm